Its done by these simple steps. Any other country blessed with such traitors in the system would be poor too, if not poorer.
- If people are creating wealth by saving their money in fixed deposits and provident funds, stifle their financial growth by reducing the interest rates. Push them to expose their hard earned money to the stock markets.
- Encourage systematic destruction of public wealth in the stock markets by the “planned” recession-growth cycles with the help of the media.
- If people invest their money in their own small businesses, bring in interference like complex tax rules to stifle them. A system no body can independently process well, like the GST is a shining example.
- If people are afraid of the tax agencies hunting them of technicalities, and start saving money as liquid cash – demonetise occasionally and make their earnings futile. The money thus squeezed out should be immediately pumped out of the economy in the pretext of defense purchases and donations.
- If none of the above works and economy still grows, peddle a Plandemic like dictatorship and bring about a hard stop to the economic activities.
And now the three all time favourites of the deep state –
- Create perception that India is incapable is creating money via Govt stimuli.
- Make the currency cheaper by selling INR cheap and buying high in the money markets. Take the help of media and retail forex investors when needed. Currently Indian rupee is selling 10 times cheaper than its purchasing power and is probably the cheapest in the world.
- Deny Russian and Chinese products which offer value for money to Indian rupees. Instead force manufacturers in these nations to collaborate with parasitic brokers in the west and rebrand their products to be able to sell in India. This method as you can see has the benefit of impoverishing Indians.